Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Broccoli, Celery, Gotta Be.............................

VEGGIE TALES!!!!!

We got up early, went to church then we drove to Lincoln, Nebraska (a little over an hour) and we surprised Victoria and Caty (and the rest of the little ones) with a birthday lunch out at Red Robin and then to the mall to ride the carousel and play in their play area and then to Veggie Tales Live! They all loved it! We were basically gone from 9:15am until 8pm-A LOT of car riding and loading and unloading in and out of the car! INTENSELY STRESSFUL but worth it!

Caty did fine with the noise & only got scared once! As long as she was close to mom or dad she was fine! It was and always is QUITE a challenge taking 3 that are potty training and 1 that aspires to be a potty trainee ANYWHERE!!! (I was quickly reminded WHY I don't take this crazy crew out very often) Most bathrooms are NOT kid friendly and they all FREAK with the automatic flushers! I look back and thank God that we only have 1 in diapers now & that we have made it this far! What a blessing it was to be able to take the kids and let them experience Veggie Tales!

We will be going to Kansas City to KUMC for an evaluation for Caty tomorrow EARLY! We will be meeting with many SPECIAL PEOPLE! Including 2 new friends I met through this blog and 2 SPECIAL COUSINS along with a dear friend of mine from my childhood! I can't wait! We will also be bringing Caty's security blanket AKA TORI!! She screams for Tori if she feels threatened in ANY way so I couldn't see not bringing "T-BONE" especially since it is about a 3 hour drive and just in case she needs something, I will be driving!

I am on my way now to Brooke's Fall Vocal Concert in which she has a solo! I am so proud of her! I am going to try to record it and post it to the blog so you can see it!
Blessings to you all!

No comments: