Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Captain...I love this guy...

Tears came to me when I saw this picture. God arranged it so THE CAPTAIN had a layover in Omaha, NE last night. RIGHT DOWN THE ROAD FROM ISAIAH!

Let me just share that The Captain (like most men in my family) don't really DIG THE HOSPITAL SCENE. Especially when a sick child is involved.

He didn't even THINK TWICE about going to visit Isaiah-I do believe that this visit changed a lot inside THE CAPTAIN. It was very emotional for him.
Thank you honey, for caring about my sweet friend and her boy and thank you God for allowing this visit to happen!

8 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

Oh that's wonderful that he got to go visit. What a great picture.

Unknown said...

Jenn - what a blessing on so many levels.

Praising God for the work He did in all of their hearts today!

Your books are in the mail :)

Love and blessings,
Jill

Dawn Sodini said...

Is there a way to send money to the family directly?

Alyse said...

Jenn nick is amazing! You both are a blessing to everyone you really are! I'm honored to call you my sister, and nick my brother in law. You amaze me with everything you do..you never stop giving. That in itself makes you amazing! I love you so much big sis! God bless all of you!
Love always,
Alyse

Unknown said...

So precious...just so precious!!

Adeye said...

Oh Jenn, what a sweet picture. I can totally understand why it brought tears to your eyes. What a blessing he could visit with Isaiah.

THE Stephanie said...

What a sweet husband you have!

Amie said...

aww.... I love the Cap'n even more.

And I am praying for this little man! need to go check in.

hugs!
:)
Amie