Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Got Girls??

I will admit, my shopping habits have been NUTS since I found out we were having a GIRL!

I found this GREAT, INEXPENSIVE website where I found these DARLING headbands!

I got 5 flower clips and 9 head bands for $16 including shipping! 
The cool thing is you can clip the flowers to different colored headbands depending on what they are wearing. 
They also have sweet beanies you can clip the flowers on..DARLING!
I've seen these other places for $15 a piece!

So head on over to Girls Crocheted Headbands and hook your girls up!

The Captain...not a big fan :)

3 comments:

Adeye said...

My hubby and your hubby would get along just GREAT! :)

Hold me back while I go and buy a few for my angels :)

Jen said...

not a fan of the headbands, or not a fan of your new shopping habit? :) since when do men understand either of those anyway?

Cheryl said...

I love, love, love baby girls in pretty headbands!!! I put them on Kylee all the time when she was a baby! Now she HATES headbands! LOL She says they hurt her head.