Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Days 3 & 4... We are HERE!!

We were at it up and early on the 30th!!! We enjoyed God's Beauty in Tennessee and Georgia!!
We stopped in Georgia and had lunch in the RV!!


We stopped for Sushi on the 29th!! ALL OF OUR KIDS LOVE IT!! We had so much fun!
 


We spent our last night in this WAL MART PARKING LOT in Florida!! There were TWENTY FIVE RV's in the Parking Lot!! It was WILD!!!!! I guess we weren't the only ones with this idea of spending winter in warmth LOL!

I loved capturing Caty's look as she saw the ocean for the first time... This makes it WORTH IT ALL!! SO PRECIOUS!!!

HERE IS HOW I WAS FEELING as we PULLED IN TO SARASOTA!! I was LITERALLY SOBBING!!!!! The below is from Facebook..
"Pulling into Sarasota, Florida for a 2 month stay in the sunshine. My eyes are filled with tears. I am overwhelmed at God's blessings on our family. I think, whose life am I living? To have the love of my life with me FULL TIME raising our kids, when just a short time ago he was gone for 1/2 our kids lives is truly indescribable. We are truly living the dream. And we just found out for the second year in a row we are in the top 100 income earners with It Works Global out of 70,000!! I encourage YOU! Go after your dreams!!! They DO come true! With God All Things Are Possible!! "

This is my 2014 business goal!! I know it will be EPIC!!



We arrived at our RV RESORT around 2 pm!! I LOVED the sign as we pulled in... "NOW ENTERING YOUR HAPPY PLACE" 

I have ALWAYS wanted RV lights to hang outside... We stopped along the way and bought some... We put the bulbs in and WOW... It was like CHRISTMAS VACATION!! We lit up the ENTIRE PARK! HA HA HA!! We are headed back to the store today for smaller wattage bulbs!!!! 

The lights are SUPPOSE TO LOOK LIKE THIS!! HA HA!! 

I will post LOTS more pics once we get our entire camp set up!!! 
BLESSINGS!!




Photobucket

No comments: