Thursday, September 25, 2008

He's Finally COME OUT OF THE CLOSET!

I'm not talking about Ray Boltz or Boy George!!!! For those of you who know us well, you know that baby Jett has been a closet dweller since birth. For those who don't-we have a very large master closet and wanted to keep him out of the way of the other 3 "doctor destructo" WILD TODDLERS as a newborn so....we placed his bassinet-then crib in our closet. Yesterday was a monumental day, we moved him and Wyatt into the guest room to share together temporarily! YAY, I can go in my closet and get dressed and I can even get clothes out ANY TIME I WANT!! YAY! I will admit, I don't miss him being in there, although it has only been one night LOL!

JUST LOOK at how HAPPY the little WHIPPERSNAPPER is to be in his own room with Wyatt...




Next step, get Myah out of our bed and into her own-I WILL SHED TEARS when this happens:) Until next time and hopefully better rest for me :)

No comments: