Monday, August 30, 2010

I CAN do it & other stuff!

This is my FIRST time teaching one of the littles to read "FROM SCRATCH".
The other two were taught at public school in a kindergarten setting by competent teachers.

I was very nervous about my ability to be able to teach CORRECTLY!
Just MINUTES AGO during her kindergarten lesson..


MY MY SCREAMS OUT..
"I CAN READ!!!!"

WELL I'LL BE DIPPED-so she can!
And... I TAUGHT HER!
BOY THAT FEELS GOOD!
Thank you Lord for giving me the strength to teach my sweet children!

Football season is ALSO in full swing at our house.
Mr. Smearfritz CAUGHT A KICKOFF AND RAN yesterday at their scrimmage!
I WAS SO PROUD OF HIM! Especially since it's hard for him to even catch a cold!

He also caught something else last week-A HAND TO THE HEAD!
CHECK OUT THIS BUMP!
The other kid DID break his hand on this HARD MELON!
OUCHIE!

I certainly cannot post without showing our little BAKERS!
She's 11 weeks today and SO HAPPY!
It's BAD PEOPLE-I wait and wait for her to go to sleep and then I miss her so much while she is sleeping, I want to wake her up! It's not just me that is in love! This sweet one gets COVERED in kisses by ALL residents in this house MULTIPLE times a day!
She slept 8 hours last night-she's growing SO BIG before our eyes!

DON'T FORGET to enter MY GIVEAWAY. It ends Friday and I only have 6 entries COME ON PEOPLE-it's a FREE BLOG MAKEOVER and all you have to do is comment!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE the new look!!!!

Hugs!!!

Laura Marchant said...

I love your new blog layout!!!! So cute!
And can I say ouch! That looks painful.