Tuesday, September 14, 2010

3 month Stats!

Our little Miracle Baby Bakers is 3 months old today!
And she's HAPPY ABOUT IT!

She JUST started sitting in her BUMBO and loves to read

Other Facts about Bakers...

She LOVES to smile & COO

She sleeps all night

She's still nursing A LOT

She digs the stroller

Starting to like her swing a bit

Cries A BIT less in the evenings

Still wears size 0-3 month & newborn clothes

Her bouncy seat is her addiction

Is talented enough to take breast OR bottle


Facts about MAMA...

Struggling with "BABY WEIGHT"-why is it I am still carrying the weight of 6 babies ?

Had an UNWELCOME visitor today that I THOUGHT would not return until after I stopped nursing-BOOOOOOO!!! Explains my HAGGEDNESS lately.

It was one year ago that I was preparing for baby Bakers transfer and that SAME UNWELCOME VISITOR WAS VISITING-God is SO FUNNY!

I have had really bad swelling in my hands and feet so am on some medicine to stop my OOMPA LOOMPA LOOK A LIKEness. ALSO HAPPENING ONE YEAR AGO-CLICK HERE TO READ.-another FUNNY!

I am thankful for my wonderful family EVERY DAY-especially the DREAMY CAPTAIN.

Photobucket

3 comments:

heathermohr said...

She is sooooo cute!

Mom to 9 Blessings! said...

Praising God with you! Oh my goodness Jenn she is PRECIOUS!

Sorry to hear about the swelling! Praying for that!

Hugs and much love! Time sure does fly by - wow!

Jill

Jen said...

she is BEAUTIFUL!!! and it is so obvious that God has a sense of humor lol.. I love the blog make over :) its perfect!!