Monday, September 13, 2010

FAVORITE baby STUFF!

 I LOVE LOVE LOVE These burp rags and bibs made by Barb at SEW CUTE CREATIONS.
I have been ordering these for 5 years-since we got MyMy.

I get compliments on them EVERYWHERE I GO!
These were the ones I ordered BEFORE we changed Bakers name LOL!
I LIVE with one of these burps on my shoulder AT ALL TIMES!

Back of the bib-SUPER SAVY!

And these are the ones I ordered for my friends little boy!
They come in just about ANY THEME you can think of!
PRECIOUS!

One of my other favorites is Bakers BBB or BABY BE BLESSED DOLL.
Custom made just for her.


BBB Motto-Spreading God's word, One doll at a time!
You choose the hair color/style etc AND scripture you would like under your childs name.
This patch is then sewn on the dolls belly.

For Bakers we chose
2 Corinthians 9:15
"THANKS BE TO GOD FOR HIS INDESCRIBABLE GIFT."

She already LOVES and studies both her baby dolls!

This one was given to her by a friend and I just LOVE IT TOO!
It is from Personal Creations.
I just LOVE personalized things. DON'T YOU?
Photobucket

No comments: