Thursday, October 7, 2010

My heart is SO HEAVY for this family...

Please keep this PRECIOUS family in your prayers..
Leslie Joy Evans has gone home to be with The Lord..

This story really hit me... The tears won't stop falling for a family I never personally knew.

I have been following the blog since I found out about it.

Leslie is Mark's 2nd wife, he lost his first wife to breast cancer leaving him to raise their 3 children.
He later met and married Leslie who delivered premature twins at 21 weeks on September 26 that did not survive.
Soon after, she went in to cardiac arrest and went home to be with the Lord today.
Please stop by their blog and leave an encouraging word and pray for this sweet family who has lost the twins and now Leslie.
I can't even imagine...
So heartwrenching...
God give them strength..
Photobucket

No comments: