Sunday, September 14, 2014

It GOT CHILLY!!! Best Roast Recipe EVER!!

It got DOWNRIGHT Chilly at the farm this week! Down to 39 degrees on Saturday morning! BRRRRRRR!

I decided to make this 5 recipe roast I saw on someone else's FB page!!

Peeps RANTED AND RAVED about it. I thought nothing can be THAT GOOD RIGHT?
Especially a Roast.
Well it was.
It is VERY DIFFICULT to please 9 people at mealtime but this lil ol' roast did the trick!

I served it over noodles and a side of veggies!!
I

5 Ingredient Roast

2-3 lb Roast. (Mine was 6 lbs)
Stick of butter 
1 packet of Ranch Dry Dressing Mix
1 packet of Au Jus Gravy Mix
1 Bottle of Pepperocinis

Put roast in crock, cover with Dry ranch then cover with Au Jus, Slap a stick of butter on top and dump your pepperocinis in. BOOM. DONE.  Cook in the crockpot on low for 8 hours and ENJOY!!!

No comments: